Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
Implementation of Govt. Schemes and Directive through people participation by which communities & omen's group can be empowered for action to improve their own standard of living and to improve the health and nutrition status of their children, and to reduce malnourished among children and mother.
2. Mission and Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Women and Child Survival, development, protection in Niali Block Areas.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
ICDS Niali was established by order of Govt. in earswhile in CD & RR Dept. To implement the scheme meant for women and children in Niali Block areas.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
All staffs are to work under administrative control of CDPO Niali to achieve the mission.
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
Implementation of Govt. Schemes directives through ICDS activities with administrative power/ control in respect of ICDS activities.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority a brief write-up on them:
Service provided by ICDS:
i) Health-Immunization, Referral Services, Health check-up.
ii) Nutrition-Supplementary feeding and nutrition, Growth monitoring and promotion.
iii) Nutrition and health education-Early child hood care and PreSchool education.
iv) Convergence-Other supportive scheme such as Safe drinking Water, Sanitation Mission Shakti.
7. Organisation Structure Diagram at various levels namely State, Directorate, District, Block etc (Whichever is Applicable)
8. Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for Enhancing its Defectiveness and Efficiency:
Public cooperation/ Participation.
9. Arrangement and Methods made for seeking Public Participation/ Contribution:
Formation of Mothers Committees, Janch committees, SHGs, GP Level Federations, Block level Federation, Gaan Kalyan Samiti etc and its regular meeting.
10. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance:
iii) Junior Clerk
11. Address of the Main Office and Other Office at Different Levels:
C.D.P.O, Niali, At-Niali, Dist.- Cuttack, Pin- 754004
12. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning hour of the Office- 10.00 A.M
Closing hour of the Office- 5.00 P.M