You are here : Home
> How to Check the Application Status
How to Check the Application Status
This section guides an applicant to know the procedure of getting the status of his/her online RTI application. It helps the citizen to know various possible statuses of the application. Please read the details before proceed further.
- Log into www.rtiodisha.gov.in
- RTI CMM’s home page will be displayed.
- On this screen move your mouse cursor to ’E-Request’ section and click on ’E-Request’.
- E-Request screen will be displayed. Click on ’Check Your Application Status’ link.
- Status checking page will be displayed. Enter your valid Online RTI Application Number which you get after registering your request, to the PIO for obtaining information online.
- Click on ’Show Status’ button.
- There are two options as far the status of application is concerned: Accepted or Not Accepted.
- The details of the Application status are displayed as follows;
- If it is under the approval of the PIO, it shows; "Your RTI Application is currently waiting for approval from PIO."
- If the RTI Application is already gets accepted by the PIO, it shows; "Your RTI Application is Accepted."
- If the application accepted but no progress has been made on your application, it shows; ’Your RTI Application is presently under process.’
- If it is cancelled under any ground, it shows; "Your RTI Application is cancelled for the following reason(s)."(The reasons of cancellation are also mentioned here).
- If the information does not belong to the concerned Public Authority under which the applicant registers his/her RTI Application rather belongs to other Public Authority in such cases, it shows; "Your RTI Application Transferred to other Public Authorities. (The name of the Public Authority to which the application has been transferred will be displayed)
- If the RTI Application has been accepted, and all the progress has been done within the mentioned periodicity to obtain information from the PIO i.e. within 30 days, it shows; "Your request for information is successfully closed. Please contact with concerned authority." It means the information is made available with the concerned Public Authority, the applicant is requested to collect information from that Public Authority.