Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To provide access to information under the control of public authorities to citizens of India.
2. Mission/Vision statement of the Public Authority:
To promote transparency and accountability in Govt. functioning.
3. Brief history of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
D.F.O. Karanjia is the public authority and formed under RTI Act, 2005.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
Every public authority shall maintain all records duly catalogued and indexed and publish all particulars of its organization, functions and duties.
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
Management and protection of forests.
6. List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up on them:
All information regarding organization and details of activities, available with the public authority are being disseminated to the public.
7. Organizational structure Diagram at various levels namely State, directorate, region district, block etc.:
Karanjia Forest Division in Panchpir Sub-Division of Mayurbhanj District.
8. Expectation of the Public Authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Every public Should be aware of the importance of this Act.
9. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/contribution:
Public participation is ensured in all activities through meetings and awareness programme.
10. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
Monitoring over VHF and through correspondence.
11. Address of the main office and other offices at different levels:
a) R.C.C.F-Cum-Field Director, STR, Baripada Circle, Baripada, Mayurbhanjb) P.C.C.F, Odisha, Bhubaneswar
12. Working hours of the office:
a) Opening Hours: 10.00 A.M.b) Closing Hours: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.