Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To provide information as per Act/ Rule framed under RTI Act, 2005.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
To protect Forest, Environment & Wildlife.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and context of its Formation:
This Division is reorganized with effect from 01.10.2003 as per Govt. Notification No.1 F(A)-100/ 2003 -13228 F & E dt. 08.08.2003.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
To protect Flora & Fauna including Development works in Forestry & W.L.
5. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write up on them:
As a Public Authority services are being provided for Protection of Flora & Fauna as well as interest of Public in respect of Allowing Collection of Minor Forest Produce, Cleaning Material where JFMC are constituted for Generating Capacity Building of Forest Protection, Forest Fire, apprehending Illegal Poaching etc.
6. Mechanism available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
Grievance cell has been opened in this office as per guidelines of Govt. of Odisha.
7. Address of the main Office and other Offices at Different levels:
a) Division Office:
Divisional Forest Office, Balasore Wildlife Division,Balasore, At/P.O.- Kuruda, Balasore
b) Range Head Quarters:
(i) Chandipur (W.L.) Range, At/P.O.- Balasore (Near Circuit House), Dist.- Balasore(ii) Jaleswar (W.L.) Range, At-Chalanti, P.O.- Jaleswar, Dist.- Balasore(iii) Nilgiri (W.L.) Range, At/P.O.- Nilgiri, Dist.- Balasore(iv) Kuldiha (W.L.) Range, At/P.O.- Nilgiri, Dist.- Balasore(v) Soro (W.L.) Range, At/P.O.- Oupada, Dist.- Balasore
8. Working Hours for both Office & Public:
a) Morning Hours: 10.00 AM (Except from 10th April to 15th June)7.00 AM to 1.00 PM from 10th April to 15th June without launch break.
b) Closing Hours: 5.00 PM
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.