Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims & Objectives of the Organization:
The objective of this Act pertaining to the Public Authority. To deliver the required information as asked by the informant m a bonafide manner
2. Mission / Vision:
The mission of the Public Authority is very paramount in nature. It is to give clear and correct information to the informer as a Public Authority without any malafide purpose or ambiguity.
3. Brief History & Background of Its Establishment:
As envisaged in the RT1 Act & Rules made there under Public Authority are the authorities of the respective administrative department to provide information to the intending informants
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
As envisage in the Act & Rule of RTI 2005 the duties of the Public Authority as a PIO is lo provide information to the informant in a correct, lucid manner.
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public by the Public:
The main activity of the Public Authority as a PIO of any administrative department is to provide the information to the informant in a correct, lucid & authenticated manner.
6. List of Service being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up on them.
As the Public Authority as PIO of the Administrative Department [D.F.O. (T). Boudh Division]. There have been 11 nos. of APlOs have been nominated by the D.F.O. (T). Boudh Division in order to impart their duties as and when required as per the RTI Act & Rule, 2005.
7. Expectations of the Public Authority from the Public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
The Public who are intending to get information from the Public Authority, he being a PIO or APIO should co - operative with them in a very bonafide manner to get the information for their purposes.
8. Arrangements for Citizens Interaction / Public Participation:
Register of information as prescribed in the RTI Act has been prepared & put for public information
9. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
A complaint book has been prepared & kept for the use of the informers as and when required
10. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning hour of the Office: 10.00 AM.
Closing hour of the Office: 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.