Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims & Objectives of the Organization:
To Monitor of P.D.S.
2. Mission/ Vision:
To Food Security to the Targeted identified.
3. Brief History and Background for its Establishment:
This is Section of the Section Administration, i.e. Collector to look after the P.D.S, Functioning at Jeypore since it's inception W.E.S 1962 and the Office Building is Functioning since 1963.
4. Allocation of Business:
To Monitor the P.D.S & to Supervise the procedure.
5. Duties to the Performed to achieve the Mission:
Providing Assistance to Collector in P.D.S.
6. Details of Services Rendered:
As per Job Chart prescribed by the Government.
7. Postal Address of the Main Office, Attached/ Sub-Ordinate Office/ Field Units etc.:
Civil Supplies Officer, JeyporeAt/Po.-Jeypore,District-Koraput
8. Working hours both for Office & Public:
10.00 am to 5.00 pm on every working Day.
9. Public Interaction, if any:
The C.S.O and the C.S field Staff interacts with the Public in course of their Tour.
10. Grievance Redress Mechanism:
Grievance are being remedies on War Footing.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.