Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/Purpose of the Public Authority:
2. Mission / Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
To see the interest of beneficiaries within the PDS of the district in pursuance to guidelines issued from time to time by Government in FS & CW Department and to ensure the instructions issued by him or any of the Higher Governmental Authority have been carried out accordingly.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
The Civil supplies Officer is the district level officer of Civil Supplies section/wing of Collectorate works under the Control Collector of the District. Similarly as the District Manager of OSCSC Ltd his functions are specified by the Corporation having its head office at Bhubaneswar, Odisha.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
The Duties of this Public Authority have been enshrined in the following Government orders and letters Nos. issued by Corporation Head Office.
5. Main Activities/Functions of the Public Authority:
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief write-up on them:
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.