Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and Objectives of the Organization:
To ensure supply of food grains under different schemes to the identified beneficiaries at Govt.fixed prices.
Equitble distribution to the intended consumers .
3. Brief History and background for its Establishment:
Intially it is established to curb the price fluctuating in the interest of consumer.Now it is functioning only for the welfare of the weaker section of the society in providing food security to poorest of the poors.
4. Organisation Charts:
5. Duties to be Performed to Achieve the Mission:
To ensure and look the benefit pass to the intended consumers.
6. Details of Services Rendered:
Timely redressal of consumer grievances.
7. Citizen's Interaction:
Educating the consumers through the Gram Panchayats /Urban Local Bodies/Seminars.
8. Postal Address of the Main Office, Attached/Subordinate Office/field units etc:
Main Office - Collectorate, Keonjhar
Subordinate offices- Office of the Sub-Collector & Block Development Officer
9. Map of Office Location: In the Collectorate Premises.
10. Working Hours both for Office and Public:
10 A.M. to 5 P.M.in each working day.
11. Grievance redress Mechanism:
On receipt of Public grievance petition - either the C.S.O. enquires it himself or through the Sub-Collectors/B.D.O.s /A.C.S.Os & M.I. concerned. After receipt of the same the problem is sorted out as per the Govt. directives.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.