Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aim and Objectives of the Organization:
Treatment of Animals, Poultry, Piggery, Goat, Fodder Development, more production of milk, meat & egg.
2. Mission/ Vision:
Chief District Veterinary Officer, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon & Livestock Inspector.
3. Brief History and Background for its Establishment:
To immediate treatment of animals.
4. Organization Charts: [Click Here]
5. Allocation of Business: Animal Health
6. Duties to be performed to achieve the Mission:
For treatment of animals, all the staffs like Vety. Asst. Surgeon, Livestock Inspector are engaged for improvement of animals health.
7. Details of Services Rendered:
8. Postal address of the main office attached/ Subordinate Office/ Field units etc:
Chief District Veterinary Officer, KeonjharAt- D.D. College Road, KeonjharPO- KeonjharDist- Keonjhar
9. Map of office location:
At- D.D. College Road,KeonjharPO- KeonjharDist- Keonjhar
10. Working hours both for Office and Public:
Office- 10A.M to 5 P.M.Veterinary Hospital- 7 A.M to 11 A.M.Livestock Aid Centre- 8 A.M. to 12 A.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.