Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/purpose of the public authority:
Animal Health Care
2. Mission/Vision Statement of the public authority:
Administrative control of Veterinary Department in the District.
3. Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation:
4. Duties of the public Authority:
Supervision of A.H. activities of the district.
5. List of services being provided by the public Authority with a brief write-up on them:
Supervision and monitoring of A.H. activities.
6. Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
To co-operate the A.H. staff in treatment and vaccination of animals and participate in all A.H. activities for betterment of their animals.
7. Arrangements and methods made for seeking Public participatory contribution:
Holding of mega health camps, Trainings and other auricular activities to help farmers in keeping their animals in proper way.
8. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
Staffs in District level, sub-divisional level, Block level, Panchayal level with different models and machineries.
9. Address of the main office:
Directorate of AH & VS,Odisha,Mangalabag,CTC.C.D.V.O Ganjam, Berhampur, Dist. Level.S.D.V.O. Berhampur,Chalrapur, Bhanjanagar.V.Ds- All Blocks.L.A.Cs- Panchayats.
10. Morning hour of the office:
10 A.M (Directorate, CDVO, SDVO)7 A.M. to 11 A.M. (V.Ds and L.A.Cs) (Summer)8 A.M. to 12 Noon(V.Ds and L.A.Cs) (Winter)
11. Closing hours of the office:
5 PM. (Director, CDVO, SDVO)4 PM. To 6 P.M. (V.Ds and L.A.Cs) (Summer)3 P.M to 5 P.M (V.Ds and L.A.Cs) (Winter)
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.