Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To safe guard the Public funds and to watch financial irregularities committed-by the Local Authority.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
To maintain transparency in expenditure of Govt. money by the Local Authority in accordance with the rules & Acts and executive instructions issued by Govt.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
Dist. Audit Office , Local Fund Audit Cover entire area of undivided Dhenkanal District.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
Make programme for audit of different categories of institutions under LFA Act 1948. Approval of DAR's submitted by Auditors Initiating of surcharge proceeding in the capacity of AE of Local Account.
5. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write up on them:
Audit of different categories of institutions under LFA Act 1948 & issue of audit reports.
6. Mechanism available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
Dist. Audit Officer (LFA) Dhenkanal
7. Address of the main office and other Offices at Different Levels:
i) Examiner of Local Accounts Cum Special Secy, to Govt. Finance Deptt., Govt. of Odisha, BBSR.ii) Office of the District Audit Officer, Local Fund Audit, At: Kunjakanta, Po/ Dist: Dhenkanal-759001.
8. Working Hours: From 10 AM to 5 PM.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.