Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and objectives of the organizations:a) Passing of Bills, challans, Pensions etcb) Maintenance of District Accounts
2. Mission/Vision :a) Best services to Pensioners, Public and DDOs regarding passing of claimsb)Maintenance of faultless Accounts of the District both Receipt and Payment Treasury Officer-1, Accountant-2, Sr. Clerk-3, Jr. Clerk-2, IVth Grade-3, No. of Sub-Treasury-1.
3. Brief history and background for its establishment:
The Sub-Treasury Boudh is upgraded to District Treasury, Boudh with effect from 1.6.1994, since then safeguarding the financial interest of the District and State.
4. Duties Allocated to Employees:
Section/ Works Allotted
Sri Khegeswar Naik, OFS-I(JB)
Treasury Officer, Boudh
Head of the Office
Sri Haribandhu Naik
Over all supervision of Treasuryworks of ministerial staff BillBudgetEstablishment 2nd check of bills, challans Accounts
Sri Niranjan Konhar
2nd cheching of bills, Pension, PLAccount and Payment Account
Sri Prasana Kumar Panda
Bill, Budget, Inspection, Checking of Bills
Sri Sudhir Kumar Pradhan
Pension, Stamp & Strong room,checking of bills
Sri Narayan Mallick
Establishment Checking of Bills,Compilation of Accounts
Sri Jayadev Behera
Token, Receive and Issue of letters, compilation of Accounts
Sri Mrutyunjaya Mohanty
Advice, PL Account, Deposit,Refunds, Checking of Bills
Sri Jambeswar Barik
Sri Abinash Kumar Mishra
Office attach & Bank advice
Sri Pandab Behera
5. Duties to be Performed to Achieve the Mission :
All are performing their duties in the working hour and as and when required by authority to achieve the mission.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.