Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and Objectives of the Organization:
Collection of Excise Revenue & to control of illicit trade of excisable articles.
State Government, Odisha
3. Brief History and background for its establishment.
4. Organization charts:
Collection of Excise Revenue, detection of Excise Crime
5. Allocation of business:
Collection of Excise Revenue from Excise Shops
6. Duties to be perform to achieve the mission:
Patrolling duty to check the illicit trade
7. Details of services render:
8. Postal Address of the Main Office, attach/sub-ordinate Office/ Field Units etc.
District Excise Office, Phulbani, Sadar range, Sadar charge Dist. Mobile Phulbani, Balliguda / G.Udayagiri/ Raikia Charge.
9. Map of Office location:
Kandhamal Revenue District
10. Working hours both for office and public:
10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
11. Public Interaction if any:
The public has right to give information on excisable articles and excise crimes.
12. Grievance redress mechanism:
By proclamation of public Notices, submitting grievance petitions.