Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Brief History and Background for its Establishment:
The District council of Culture, Sonepur has been established on 21.8.1995 and registered on this day in the court of District Registrar Sonepur under the Society Registration Act bearing no. 128/23/1995-96. This organization is being functioning under the Chairmanship of Collector. There is no any specific establishment of District Council of Culture. However, since January 2011, this office is being managed in a separate room of Collectorate, Subarnapur.
2. Aim & Objectives of the Organization:
Looks various aspects relating to the cultural activities of the District.
3. Details of Service Rendered:
Organize the cultural functions as per the Department of Culture, Govt. of Odisha and District Administration, Subarnapur.
4. Citizens Interaction: As and when required.
5. Postal Address of the Main Office:
District Culture Office, Subarnapur,
At/Po- Sonepur- 767017
6. Map of the Office Location:
At- Sonepur Po.- Sonepur, District- Subaranpur
7. Working Hours:
From 10.00 A.M to 5.00 P.M (In Summer 7.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.)