Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
Improvement, Repair, Maintenance along with Construction of Roads & Government Residential, Non Residential building under Jurisdiction of this Division.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
a) Submit Plan and Estimate as per Budget provision & Instruction of Department.b) Timely implementation of different Scheme as per Budget Provision.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its formation:
Bhubaneswar (R&B) Division No.-II was created since 1981. It has Jurisdiction over a part of Bhubaneswar (Unit-I, VI, VII, Old Towns) Jaydev, Part of Jatni, Pipili & Part of Satyabadi constituencies for Roads & Government Buildings.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
Executive Engineer, Duty as prescribed in OPWD Code.
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
a) Improvement & Maintenance of PWD Roads.b) Repair & Maintenance of Government Residential & Non-Residential Buildings.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief write up on them.
a) Communication Facility to Public.b) Construction of Buildings & Maintenance of existing Government Buildings.
7. Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for enhancing its Effectiveness and Efficiency:
Co-operation during Construction of Road & Bridge Projects-Traffic Diversion.
8. Arrangement and Methods made for Seeking Public Participation/ Contribution:
a) Publishing in News Paperb) Websitec) Notice Boardd) Circulated in Local Offices
Land Aquision: Notice Issued to Public through Revenue Development.
9. Mechanism available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
The Grievances of Public are heard and dealt expeditiously by extending Personal Interviews from 4.00 PM to 5.00 PM in every day & written Grievance are processed in prompt manner.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.