Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1) Aims and objectives of Organization:
Construction and maintenance of Road, Building and Bridges in Kalahandi district.
2) Mission and vision:
To maintain standard quality as per codal provision.
3) Brief History and Background for its establishment:
To function the statutory provisions of Government of Odisha.
4) Organization Chart:
a) Engineer-in-Chief-Cum-Secretary to Government of Odisha, Works Departmentb) Engineer-in-Chief (Civil), Odishac) Chief Engineer, Buildings, Odisha; Chief Engineer, DPI & Roads, Odisha, Chief Engineer, World Bank, Odishad) Superintending Engineere) Executive Engineerf) Assistant Engineerg) Junior Engineer
5) Allocation of business:
6) Duties to be performed to achieve the mission:
Collective responsibility under the administrative hierarchy.
7) Details of service rendered:
8) Citizen Interaction: To assure good communication facilities to general public.
9) Postal Address of Main office, Attached/ Sub-ordinate office/ Field units etc.:
a) Engineer-in-Chief-Cum-Secretary to Government of Odisha, Works Department, Bhubaneswarb) Engineer-in-Chief (Civil), Odishac) Chief Engineer, Buildings, Odisha, Bhubaneswar, Chief Engineer, DPI & Roads, Odisha, Bhubaneswar; Chief Engineer, World Bank, Odisha, Bhubanesward) Superintending Engineer, Jeypore (R&B) Circle, Jeyporee) Executive Engineer, Kalahandi (R&B) Division, Bhawanipatna.
10) Map of the Office location: Kalahandi, Head Qrs at Bhawanipatna
11) Working hours both for office and public:
Between 10 am to 5 pm but in exigency collectively works round the clock.
12) Public interaction: To assure good communication facilities to general public.
13) Grievance redress mechanism:
At Division level the decision of Executive Engineer is final.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.