Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority :
To reduce malnutrition and child Mortality & Mother mortality.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority :
Mother & Child Development & public awareness.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation :
CDPO, Bonth covers Rural area no. W & CD Department.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Welfare, Bhadrak Jurisdiction.
5. List of Services being Provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write- up on them :
Six Package of services along with Mission Shakti.
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector, Bhadrak.
7. Addresses of the Main Office and Offices at different levels:
C.D.P.O Office Bonth, At/ Po- Bonth, Dist.- Bhadrak.
8. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A.M Closing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.