Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objectives/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To strengthening the future generation of the ST and SC people of this project To reduce the malnutrition and Child mortality. Awareness created with the Women to improve their nutritional and health status.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mothers and Child Development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO Nandapur covers Block Area since 3-3-1992.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
ICDS project Nandapur is running with 214 AWC and covering with 22 G.P. of the Nandapur Block.
5. List of service being provided by the public authority with a brief write-up on them:
The ICDS Project renders 6 package of service along with Mission Shakti; The Package is:
a. SNPb. Referral Servicec. Immunizationd. Health check upe. Preschool Educationf. Health and Nutrition education
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the service delivery and public Grievance Resolution:
Project Level Meeting, Sector Level Meeting, Village Level Meeting besides official matters performed strictly as per guidelines provided by the Govt. of Odisha from time to time.
7. Address of the Main Office and other offices at Different Levels:
Office of The C.D.P.O, Nandapur, At/ Po: NandapurDist:.-Koraput
8. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Working hour of the office: 10 A.M.Closing hour of the office: 5 P.M.In summer (7 A.M to 1 P.M)
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.