Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
Implementation of Govt. Schemes and Directives through people participation by which communities & women's group can be empowered for action to improve their own standard of living and to improve the health and nutrition status of their children, and to reduce malnourished among children and mother.
2. Mission and vision statement of the Public Authority:
Women and Child survival, development, protection in Pallahara Block areas.
3. Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation :
ICDS Pallahara was established by order of Govt. in erstwhile in CD & RR Dept. to implement the scheme meant for women and children in Pallahara Block areas.
4. Duties of the public authority:
All staffs are to work under administrative control of CDPO Pallahara to achieve the mission.
5. Main activities /functions of the public authority:
Implementation of Govt.schemes directives through ICDS activities with administrative power/ control in respect of ICDS activities.
6. List of services being provided by the public authority a brief write-up on them:
Service provided by ICDS:
i. Health- Immunization, Referral Services. Health check-up.ii. Nutrition-Supplementary feeding and nutrition, Growth monitoring and promotion.iii. Nutrition and health education-Early child hood care and pre-school education.iv. Convergence- Other supportive scheme such as Safe drinking water .Sanitation Mission Shakti.
7. Organisational Structure Diagram at various levels namely State, Directorate, District, Block etc (Whichever is applicable):
8. Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectives and efficiency:
Public cooperation/ Participation.
9. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ contribution:
Formation of Mothers Committees, Janch Committees, SHGs, G.P level Federations, Block level Federation, Gaan Kalyan Samiti etc and its regular meeting.
10. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
i. C D P Oii. Supervisoriii. Statically Assistantiv. Senior Clerkv. Junior Clerk.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.