Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce Malnutrition & child Mortality Mother mortality.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mother & Child development & public awareness.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
CDPO Tihidi covers Tihidi area G.O No. & W & CD.
4. Duties of Public Authority:
District social welfare Bhadrak juridiction.
5. List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a breif write-up on them:
Six package of services along with mission shakti.
6. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery & Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector Bhadrak.
7. Address of the main office and other offices at diffeent levels:
CDPO office Tihidi Bhadrak.
8. Working hours of the Office:
Morning hours of the office: 10.00 A.M.Closing hours of the office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.