Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce malnutrition and child Mortalitorate.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mother & Child Development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Titilargh cover under Titilargh Block area of W & CD Department.
4. Duties of the public authority:
District Social welfare, Balangir Jurisdiction
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
List of services being provided by the public authority with a brief write-up on them: Six package of servion.
6. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ contribution:
Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution: This is by Collector Balangir.
7. Addresses of the main office and other offices at different levels. (Please categories the addresses district wise for facilitating the understanding by the user):
C.D.P.O Office Titilargh,At/ Po-Titilargh,Dist.-BalangirPin:-767033
8. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning hours of the office: 10.00 A.M.Closing hours of the office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.