Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce malnutrition and child Mortality & Mother Mortality.
2. Mission/ Vision:
Mother and Child development & Public Awarness.
3. Brief history of the Public Authority and Context of its formation:
CDPO, Kantapada, Kantapada Rural Area G.O. No. of W & CD.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Welfare, Cuttack Jurisdiction.
5. List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up on them:
Six package of services along with Mission Shakti.
6. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector Cuttack.
7. Address of the Main office and other offices at different levels:
C.D.P.O Office Kantapada,At/Po.- Kantapada,Dist.-Cuttack
8. Working Hours:
Morning hours of the Office: 10.00 A.M.Closing hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.