Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce malnutrition and child Mortalitorate.
2. Mission/ Vision:
Mother and Child development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Ullunda cover Ullunda block area G.O. No.-6454, Dt. 22.07.97 of W & CD Deptt.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Wekfare, Subarnapur Jurisdiction.
5. List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up on them:
i) Six package of servionii) Mishan Sakti & KSY
6. Mechanism available for monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector Subarnapur.
7. Address of the Main Office and other Offices at different levels:
CDPO Office, UllundaAt/Po.-Ullunda(Ullunda Block Office Colony)Dist.-Subarnapur
8. Working Hours:
Morning hours of the Office: 10.00 A.M.Closing hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.