Particulars of Organization, Functions and Duties
[Section-4(1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce malnutrition and child Mortalitorate.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority :
Mother & Child Development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Balikuda under Balikuda Block of W&CD Department
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Welfare, Jagatsinghpur Jurisdiction.
5. List of Services being Provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write- up on them :
Six Package of Services
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution :
This is by Collector Jagatsinghpur
7.Addresses of the Main Office and Offices at different levels.(Please Categories the Addresses District wise for Facilitating the Understanding by the User :
C.D.P.O, Balikud, At/ Po- Balikuda,Dist.- Jagatsinghpur
8. Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A.MClosing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.