Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce Malnutrition and Child Mortality Rate.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mother & Child Development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Brajarajnagar cover Brajarajnagar Block area of W & CD Department.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Welfare, Jharsuguda Jurisdiction.
5. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write-up on them:
Six package of Services.
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector Jharsuguda.
7. Addresses of the main Office and Other Offices at Different Levels:
C.D.P.O Office Brajarajnagar At/ Po-Lamtibahal, Brajarajnagar, Dist-Jharsuguda
8. Working Hours Both for Office & Public :
Morning Hours of the Office:10.00 A.MClosing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.