Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce Malnutrition and Child Mortality Rate.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mother & Child Development.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Jharsuguda cover Jharsuguda at Block area of W&CD Department.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
District Social Welfare, Jharsuguda Jurisdiction.
5. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write-up on them:
Six package of services.
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
This is by Collector, Jharsuguda
7. Address of the Main Office:
C.D.P.O Office, Jharsuguda At/ Po.- Jharsuguda, Dist.- Jharsuguda
8. Working Hours both for Public & Office:
a. Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A.M
b. Closing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.