Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1) Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce Malnutrition and Child Mortality & Mother Mortality & School Drop outs. Improve nutritional and Health Status of Pregnant & Nursing Mothers & also below six years Children.
2) Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
Mothers & Child Development & Public Awareness.
3) Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Badasahi, covers Bsdasahi block areas since 1992-1993. Bsdasahi rural area as per G. O. No. 7524 date 6.09.1991 SWCD Dt. of W & CD Deptt. Odisha Bhubaneswar.
4) Duties of the Public Authority:
I.C.D.S. Project Badasahi running with 288 A. W. Cs & 29 Mini A. W. Cs covering 225 villages including 30 G. Ps. Badasah rural has also been tagged with this ICDS Project having 225 A. W. Cs & 29 Mini A.W.Cs.
5) List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a Brief Write-up on them:
The ICDS Project renders six packages of services along with Mission Shakti.
i) SNPii) Referral serviceiii) Immunizationiv) Health Check-upv) Pre-School Educationvi) Health & Nutrition education
6) Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
Project Level Meeting, Sector Level Meeting, Village Level Meeting beside official matters performed strictly as per the guidelines provided by W & CD Department.
7) Addresses of the Main Office and Other Offices at Different Levels:
CDPO Office Badasahi At/ Po- Badasahi, Dist- Mayurbhanja.
8) Working Hours Both for Office & Public:
Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A. M.Closing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P. M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.