Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective & Purpose of the Public Authority:
To reduce malnutrition and Child Mortality & mother Mortality & School drop outs. Improve nutritional and Health Status of Pregnant & Nursing Mother & also below six year Children.
2. Mission/ Vision:
Mother & Child Development & Public Awareness.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority & Context of its Formation:
CDPO, Baripada covers Baripada Block areas since 02.01.1989. Baripada Municipality areas as per G.O. No. -649/SWCD Dt. 24.12.08 of W & C D Department Odisha Bhubaneswar & Communicated DSEO Letter No. 162, Dt.13.01.2009.
4. Duties of Public Authority:
ICDS Project Baripada running with 145 A.W.Cs. & 37 mini A.W.Cs. covering 100 Villages & 91 hamlets including 12 G.Ps. Baripada Municipality has also been tagged with this ICDS Project having 65 AWCS.
5. List of services being provided by the public authority with a brief write up on them:
The ICDS project renders six packages of services along with Mission Shakti:
i) SNPii) Immunizationiii) Health Check upiv) Referral servicev) Pre School Educationvi) Health & Nutrition Education
6. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery & Public Grievance Resolution:
Project Level Meeting, Sector Level Meeting, Village Level Meeting. Beside this official matters performed strictly as per the guidelines provided by W & CD Department.
7. Address of the Main Office and Other Offices at Different Levels:
CDPO Office Baripada,At/Po: Palboni, BaripadaDist: Mayurbhanj
8. Working Hours of the Office:
10.00 AM to 5.00 P.M
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.