Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
1. Objective/ purpose of the public authority:
Implementation of Kanupur Irrigation Project by 2011-12.
2. Mission/ Vision statement of the Public authority:
To provide irrigation facilities to the tune of 29578 Ha in the district of Keonjhar.
3. Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation:
Office of the Chief Construction Engineer, Kanupur Irr. Project, Keonjhar was created vide D.O.W.R. Lr. No. FE-III-NG-R&R-1/2005-28750/WR dt.14.9.2005 alongwith another two divisions such as Kanupur Canal Division, Jhumpura and Rehabilitation, Camps & Building Division, Basudevpur and started functioning with effect from 29.10.2005 A.N., 26.10.2005 A.N. and 29.10.2005 A.N. respectively.
Besides to the above three special offices have been created as detailed below for smooth implementation of Kanupur Irrigation Project:
Name of Office
Date of functioning.
O/O the Spl. L.A.O., K.I.P., Rimuli, Keonjhar
Order No. 31796/ WR dt.21.09.1992.
O/O the F.A. & C.A.O., K.I.P., Keonjhar
Lr.No. FA-II-35/04-17190/WR dt.25.05.04 of Do WR, Odisha, BBSR
P.D. R & R, K.I.P., Basudevpur
Notification No. 30889/RDM dt.19.07.2008 of Revenue & Disaster Management Deptt.
Presently not functioning.
4. Duties of the Public authority:
To carry out the survey and investigation, Design and planning of different Project Components, Acquisition of Government, Private & Forest Land for Project implementation. Rehabilitation of Project affected peoples Monitoring of progress work. Preparation of Estimate, floating and acceptance of tender for execution of the work.
5. Main activities/ functions of the public authority:
Implementation of Kanupur Irr. Project including their distribution system to provide irrigation facilities to the area coming under project ayacut in the district of Keonjhar.
6. Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Demand & Suggestions of public for development works are duly considered.
7. Organizational structure Diagram at various levels namely State, directorate, region, district, block etc. (which ever is applicable): [Click Here]
8. Arrangement and Methods made for seeking public Participation/ Contribution:
Interaction is generally being made with the project affected and benefited people.
9. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery & public grievance Resolution:
10. Address of the Main Office:
i) Chief Construction Engineer, Kanupur Irr. Project, At/ PO/ Dist.:Keonjhar.ii) Financial Adviser & Chief Accounts Officer, Kanupur Irr. Project, At/Post: Dist. Keonjhar.iii) Executive Engineer, Kanupur Head works Division, At/Post: Basudevpur, Dist. Keonjhariv) Executive Engineer, Rehabilitation & Camps & Building Division, At/Post: Basudevpur, Dist. Keonjhar.v) Executive Engineer, Kanupur Canal Division, At/Post: Jhumpura, Dist. Keonjhar.vi) Special Land Acquisition Officer, Kanupur Irr. Project, At/Post: Rimuli, Dist. Keonjhar.vii) Project Director (R&R), Kanupur Irrigation Project, At/Post: Basudevpur, Dist. Keonjhar.
11. Working Hours of the Office:
10.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.2.00 P.M. to 5.00 P.M.7.00 A.M. to 1.00 A.M.- Summer season.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.