Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority :
The A.F.A. of the project function as the Principal Disbursing Accounts Officer of the Project and as envisages of financial transactions of the Projecr. The main objective is to control over the financial transaction and its smooth management so that no financial irregularities are committed .
2. Mission/ vision Statement of the Public Authority :
To achieve the target: Expenditure at par with progress of works.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority & Context of its Formation:
Public Authority is the Assistant Financial Adviser, Rengali Multipurpose Project, Rengali under the Administrative control of the DOWR, Odisha.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
The A.F.A. is in charge of the Accounts of the Project & its Principal Disbursing Officer. He has to placed in Accounts with such Treasuries and Banks for the discharge of his functions by the A.G.(A&E), Odisha, Bhubaneswar, who is the Statutory Audit Officer of the Project and duties as envisages in F.A. Hand book of the Project.
5. Main Activities/ Function of the Public Authority:
The A.F.A. is in charge of the Account s of the Project & its Principal Disbursing Officer, he has to placed in Accounts with such Treasuries and Banks of the Discharge of his functioned by the A.G.(A&E) Odisha, Bhubaneswar, who is the statutory Audit Officer of the Project and duties as inenvisagesd F.A. Hand book of the Project.
6. Organizational structure Diagram at various Level Namely Stage, Director,Region District, Block etc.:
A.F.A., RMP, Rengali.
7. Expectation of the Public Authority from the public for enhancing its Effectiveness & Efficiency:
Comments from time to time.
8. Addresses of the Main office & other offices at Different Levels:
O/o the Assistant Financial Adviser,Rengali Multipurpose Project, Rengali,At/Po.-Rengali Dam Site,Dist.-Angul, Odisha.
9. Working Hurs both for Office & Public:
Morning hours of the Office:10.00 A.M. to 01.30 P.M.Closing hours of the Office: 01.30 P.M. to 05.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.