1) Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
With a view to ensure development of the Handloom and Textiles sector in a better manner and provide extension service to the weavers in decentralization manner the O/o DDT, Sonepur, has been started by the Govt., Odisha. It is controls for supervision and maintaining of the development works. At present one DDT has been posted in the office and 23 employees are working under him. The Office work is divided in to 7 sections as placed under 7 Dealing Assistants.
2) Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
In its mission to assess the Plans, Programmes and make awareness among the weavers regarding developmental schemes implemented by the time.
3) Brief History of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
This Office is functioning since 1958, independently in the own premises.
4) Duties of the Public Authority:
The details duties of the Public Authority are given in Manual-2.
5) Main activities & Functions of the Public Authority:
With a view to ensure of the development of the Handloom Textiles sector in a better and provide extension service to the Weavers through out the district Subarnapur.
6) Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for enhancing its effectiveness & efficiency:
Public Authority needs good response, cooperation and suggestion from Public.
7) Arrangements and methods made for seeking Public Participation:
RTI Grievance Cell of PIO, O/o DDT, Sonepur
8) Mechanism available for maintaining the service delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
Grievance Cell of DDT, Sonepur.
9) Address of the Main Office and other Offices at different levels:
Director of Textiles and Handloom, Odisha, Bhubaneswar,