Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/Purpose of the Public authority :
To provide information to the public under RTI Act,2005.
2. Mission / Vision Statement of the public authority :
Ensuring transparency in administration and credibility and legitimacy of Government.
3. Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation :
District Project Coordinator, DPEP/SSA, Subarnapur. To carry out the instruction, implementation of various Rules/ Regulations of Government.
4. Duties of the public authority :
The Public Authority discharge their duties in official capacity as enstrusted by Govt.
5. Main activities/functions of the public authority :
Implementation of different programmes for infrastructure development of Primary / upper primary education.
6. List of services being provided by the public authority with a brief write-up on them :
Civil works, pedagogical improvement, girls education, education to disabled children, providing surgical benefits to CWSN, providing aids and appliances to CWSN.
7. Organizational Structure Diagram at various levels namely State, directorate, region district, block etc (whichever is applicable) :
8. Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency :
Public Authority needs good response, Co-operation and suggestion from public in general and VEC & teachers in particular.
9. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ contribution :
Grievance Cell of Collector, Subarnapur and DPC, DPEP/SSA, Subarnapur.
10. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution :
Grivence Cell of Collector, Subarnapur, DPC, DPEP/SSA, Subarnapur, BRC in all the 6 blocks of district.
11. Addresses of the main office and other offices at different levels. (Please categorise the addresses district wise for facilitating the understanding by the user) :
12. Working Hours of the office :
Morning hours of the office : 10.00 A.M.
Closing hours of the office : 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.