Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To provide information to the public under RTI Act, 2005.
2. Mission / Vision Statement of the public Authority:
Ensuring transparency in administration and credibility and legitimacy of Government.
3. Brief history of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
Collectorate, Subarnapur. To carry out the instruction, implementation of various Rules/ Regulations of Government.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
The Public Authority discharge their duties in official capacity as entrusted by Govt.
5. Main activities/functions of the Public Authority:
Administration of the district on Revenue, Development, Civil Supply, Land Acquisition, Social Welfare, SC & ST Development, Law and Order, Natural Calamity, Information and Public Relation, District Planning, Sports & Culture, Election, Panchayati Raj, Excise & Small Savings.
6. List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up on them:
7. Organizational Structure Diagram at various levels namely State, directorate, region district, block etc (whichever is applicable):
District with Sub-ordinate offices.
8. Expectation of the Public Authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Public Authority needs good response, Co-operation and suggestion from public.
9. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ contribution:
Grievance Cell of Collector, Subarnapur and sub-ordinate Officers, Jana Samparka Sibir held by District Administration.
10. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
11. Addresses of the main office and other offices at different levels. (Please categories the addresses district wise for facilitating the understanding by the user):
12. Morning hour of the office: 10.00 A.M.
13. Closing hour of the office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.