Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Aim and objectives of the organization:
a. To see the overall G.P. Formationb. To conduct GP/ P S & ZP Electionc. To implement different Schemes of Govt. for the benifit of General Public.
2. Brief history and background for its establishment:
i. For development of rural area of the state.ii. Further to see the financial, social and educational development of the poorest people.
3. Allocation of Business:
Reacting to Panchayati Raj (G.P) matter.
4. Duties to be performed to achieve the mission:
a. Election of G.P/ P.S/ Z.Pb. Inspection of G.P.Officec. Create Income source of G.Pd. To lease out G.P. Public propertye. To issue license of minor forest produce
5. Citizens Interaction: Public benefit
6. Postal Address of the main Office:
D.P.O. Deogarh, At/ Po./ Dist..- Deogarh
7. Map of Office location:
3 R Quarter (Near DRDA Office, Deogarh, At/ Po- Purunagarh.
8. Working hours both for Office and Public: From 10 A.M to 5 P.M.
9. Grievance redresses mechanism:
Every Saturday (11 A.M to 1 P.M.)
10. Organisation Chart:[Click Here]
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.