Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (I)]
1. Aims and objectives of the Organization.
2. Mission/ Vision:
To facilitate the common Citizen with the Schemes/Programme of the Government.
3. Brief History and back-ground for its Establishment:
This is a branch office of the Collectorate functioning since its inception i.e. 1956.
4. Allocation of Business:
The branch has been entrusted with the work of correspondence relating the following Subjects &the Sub heads:
5. Duties to be Performed to Achieve the Mission:
Performed by the dealing assistants as works/ duties attached to them under direct supervision by Head Clerk and Deputy Collector.
6. Details of service Rendered:
No citizen shall be deprived from exercising his franchise.
7. Citizen Interaction:
Minimized Public or citizen interaction rather Optimum staff or Employee oriented section.
8. Postal Address of the Main office, Attached/Sub-Ordinate Office/ field Units etc.:
District Election Office, Collectrote, Kalahandi, Po - Bhawanipatna- 766001, District: Kalahandi.
9. Working hours both for office and Public :-
10. Public interaction if any :
During General Elections
11. Grievance Redress Mechanism :-
Top most Priority is being given in attending/disposing grievances of employees/staffs in particulars and public at General.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.