Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objectives/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To receive/ various letters application from public for different woks to the public monitoring of all type of correspondence as per instruction of higher authority for the purpose.
2. Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
To render service to the Govt. Official as per instruction of Collector & Govt. Guidelines.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and context of its information:
The Election Section is one of the Sections of Collectorate, Bhadrak since its inception on 1993.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
To receive various letters application from public for different works to the public monitoring of all type of correspondence as per instruction of higher authority for the purpose.
5. Main Activities/ Function of the Public Authority:
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write up on them Election Section of the Collectorate provides following Service like:
i) Conduct of General Election to Parliament & State Assembly.ii) To keep co-ordination between Dist. Election Office & Chief Electoral Office regarding election.iii) Sanction of increment, GPF & other bill matters.iv) Maintenance Service Book of Staff.
7. Mechanism available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
After receipt of letters from Govt. as well as from higher quarters and the concerned Das of the section immediately placed the same in file and endorse to Dy. Collector, Election through Head Clerk for quick disposal.
8. Address of the main office and other Officers at different levels( please categories the Address District wise for facilitating the Understanding by the user):
Collectorate, Bhadrak Election Section.
9. Working Hours of the Office:
Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A.MClosing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M.(During Peak Summer 7.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M order of Govt.)
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.