Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To receive/ various letters application from public for different works to the public monitoring of all type of correspondence as per instruction of higher authority for the purpose.
2. Mission/ Vision:
To render service to the Govt. official as per instruction of Collector & Govt. Guidelines.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
The Election Section is one of the sections of Collectorate, Boudh since its inception on 02.01.94.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
To receive various letters application from public for different works to the public monitoring of all type of correspondence as per instruction of higher authority for the purpose.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write up on them Election Section of the Collectorate Provides Following Service like:
7. Mechanism Available for Monitoring the Service Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
After receipt of letters from Govt. as well as from higher quarters and the concerned DAs of the section immediately placed the same in file and endorse to Dy. Collector, Election through Head Clerk for quick disposal.
8. Address of the Main Office:
Collectorate Boudh: Election section
9. Working Hours:
10. Organization Chart: [Click Here]
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.