Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and Objectives of the Organization:
2. Mission/ Vision: To improve the health status of the people.
3. Brief History and Background for its Establishment:
The Chief Medical Officer, Bhubaneswar, Dist. Khurda in the year of 1954. Before that it was a Sub-division of Khurda District and the existing health institution was a State Head Quarter Hospital and after the formation of the district, it was declared as Head Quarter Hospital and the Department/ Organization is called as CDMO Office.
4. Organization Charts: 18 Acres of Land
5. Allocation of Business:
The office provides health services both preventive and curative to the people.
6. Duties to be performed to achieve the Mission:
7. Details of Services rendered:
Health check-ups and drugs distribution.
8. Citizens' Interaction:
Awareness camps are organizing at community level to interact with the people.
9. Postal address of the Main Office, Attached/ Sub-Ordinate Office/ Field Units etc.:
Chief Medical Officer,Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar, Ps.-Capital PS, Po.-GPODist.-KhurdaPin-751001
10. Working hours both for Office and Public:
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.