Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and Objective of the Organization:
Implementation of all Health Programme of NRHM in the District.
2. Mission/ Vision:
To provide better health care services to public.
3. Brief History background for its establishment:
District Head quarter Hospital, Puri has been established for providing Health Services to the community.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
The Public Authority discharge their duties in official capacity as entrusted by Govt. of Odisha.
5. Main Activity/ Function of the Public Authority:
Provide Health Administration.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority:
Family Welfare, Public Health, RCH, Blindness Control, Malaria Control, Filarial Control, TB Control.
7. Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for enhancing its effectiveness:
Public Authority needs good response, cooperation and suggestion from Public.
8. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ Contribution:
To involve the people with various health activities following steps have been taken from grass root level like IEC Activities, BCC Activities, Folk Media Show, RCH Camps, Swasthya Meals.
9. Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
Service Delivery system monitored by Wing officer, Public Grievance cell Collectorate, Puri.
10. Address of the Main Offices at different levels:
CDMO, Puri,At-Dist. Head Quarter Hospital, Puri.
11. Working Hours:
Morning Hours of the Office: 10.00 A.M.Closing Hours of the Office: 5.00 P.M.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.