Particulars of Organization, Functions and Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Aims and Objectives of the Organization:
Implementation of all the health activities & programmes under Health & F.W. Dept. Public Health/ Malaria & NLEP FW & Immunization Programme, JSY, IES, Training, Treatment.
2. Mission/ Vision:
a) Fulfilling minimum needs of the people of the district.b) Public Health/ Malaria & N.L.E.P. Programme.c) Family Welfare & Immunization Programme.
3. Brief History and Background for its Establishment:
a) Established to improve the health standards with Health Education & improving different Health Activities.b) Public Health Activities in the district under Health & Family Welfare Deptt. Odisha.c) Family Welfare Programme Government of India.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
Proper Supervision of implement different programmes under Health & F.D. Dept.
5. Main Activities/ Functions of the Public Authority:
Training, Supervision of field staff.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority, with a brief write-up on them:
The details of Health programme like Family Planning/ Immunization/ NLEP/ RNTCP/ NPCB/ Disease Surveillance/ AIDS control Programme etc. are implemented.
7. Organizational structure Diagram at various level namely State, directorate, region district, block etc. (whichever is applicable):
8. Arrangements and Methods made for seeking Public Participation/ Contribution.
a) Citizen Committee.b) ZSS (Zila Swastya Samiti).c) RKS Governing Body.
9. Mechanism available for Monitoring the Srvice Delivery and Public Grievance Resolution:
a) ZSS.b) Citizen Committee.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.