Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective/ purpose of the public authority:
a) Administration control of all employees of H&FW Deptt. in Bhadrak District.b) Health Care delivery in Bhadrak District.
2. Mission / Vision Statement of the public authority:
To provide curative, preventive & primitive health service in the district.
3. Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation:
The district health organization under. C. D. M. O. Bhadrak was established in 01.04.1993, following creation of Bargarh Revenue district covered out mother district Balasore.
4. Duties of the public authority:
To provide proper health care to the people of the district & to maintain proper health administration.
5. Main activities/functions of the public authority:
Administrative control of employees H & FW Deptt.
6. List of services being provided by the public authority with a brief write-up on them:
a) Medical Services (Curative):(i) DHH Bhadrak(ii) Block CHC's/ PHC's/ PHC(N)'s.(iii) According to Block PHC's PHC (N)'s.
b) Family Welfare:(i) Institutional-PPC ,Bhadrak(ii)Sub center Block wise.
Services: Sterilization Male & Female, IUD, CC & OP, Universal Immunization Service & IEC.
c) Public Health:(i) Prevention & Control of Disease like Malaria, Leprosy, AIDS, Blindness Control, TB Outbreak of Diarrhea and other disease.(ii) Vital Statistic (iii) Food sanitation.
d) NRHM: ASHA, J. S. Y., R. K. S., Untied fund, AYUSH, IDSP, PPP, NGO.
7. Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Participation, Involvement & sharing of information, education & communication In H & FW Services in the district.
8. Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ contribution:
(i) Formation of Rogi Kalyan Samiti at all Medical Institution of District.(ii) Participation of people representative in Z. S. S., District Health Mission & other committees of different H & FW Programme.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.