Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1. Objective / Purpose of the Public Authority:
To administer and monitor the Soil and Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development
2. Mision / Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
For Successful implement of Soil and Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
3. Brief History of the Public Authority and Context of its Formation:
The Asst. Soil Conservation Officer, Pallahara was formed on dt. 17lh Aug. 1988.
4. Duties of the Public Authority:
To administer and Monitor the Soil and Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
5. Main Activities / Functions of the Public Authority:
To administer and Monitor the Soil and Water Conservation Activities and Watershed! Development Programme in the State.
6. List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write-up them:
7. Organisation Chart:
8. Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for Enhancing it's Effective and Efficiency:
Extended cooperative from the public as well as the representative for successful implementation of soil & water conservation Activities and watershed Development programme in the state.
9. Execution of NREGA works through Discussion are Approved by the Zillah Parisad Members:
Implementation of Water Shed Development Programme by the watershed committee members by P.R.A. method.
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.