Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1) Objective/ Purpose of the Public authority:
To administer and monitor the soil & water conservation activities and watershed development Programmes in the state.
2) Mission/ Vision Statement of the public authority:
For successful implementation of soil & water conservation activities and watershed development Programmes in the state.
3) Brief history of the public authority and context of its formation:
The Asst. Soil Conservation Officer, Dhenkanal was formed on dated 19th September 1963.
4) Duties of the public authority:
To administer and Monitor the soil & water conservation activities and watershed development Programmes in the state.
5) Main activities/ Function of the public authority:
6) List of services being provided by the public authority with a brief write up on them:
7) Expectation of the public authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Extend co-operation from the public for successful implementation of soil & water conservation activities and watershed development Programme in the state.
8) Execution of NREGA works through discussion are approved by the Zilla Parisad Members:
Implementation of watershed development Programme by the watershed committee members by P.R.A. method.
9) Mechanism available for monitoring the derive delivery ant public grievance resolution:
As per NREGA, NWDPRA & DPAP Guideline.
10) Address of the head office and other officers at different levels:
Name of the Office
Address of the Office
Asst. Soil Conservation Officer, Dhenkanal At/ Po/ Dist- Dhenkanal, Phone: 06762-224416
Junior Soil Conservation Officer, Hindol
Junior Soil Conservation Officer, Hindol, At/ Po- Khajuriakata, Block- Hindol Dist- Dhenkanal
Engineering Range, Dhenkanal
Junior Engineer, Soil Conservation, Dhenkanal, At/ Po/ Dist- Dhenkanal
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.