Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1) Objective/ Purpose of the Public Authority:
To Administer and Monitor the Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the District.
2) Mission/ Vision Statement of the Public Authority:
For successful implementation of Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the District.
3) Brief history of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
The Office of the Asst. Soil Conservation Officer, Puri is functioning at Puri since 2001 (shifted from Banapur in Khurda District).
4) Duties of the Public Authority:
5) Main Activities/ Function of the Public Authority:
6) List of Services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write up on them:
7) Expectation of the Public Authority from the Public for enhancing its Effectiveness and Efficiency:
Extend co-operation from the public for successful implementation of Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
8) Arrangements and Methods made for seeking Public Participation/ Contribution:
Through community mobilization, Participatory Rural Appraisal and Capacity Building as per Watershed Development Guidelines.
9) Mechanism available for Monitoring the Derive delivery at Public Grievance Resolution:
As per NWDPRA Guidelines.
10) Address of the Head Office and other Officers at different levels:
a. Head Office:
Assistant Soil Conservation Officer,At.-Station Square,Po/Dist.-Puri-2
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.