Particulars of Organization, Functions & Duties
[Section-4 (1) (b) (i)]
1) Objectives & Purpose of the Public Authority:
To administer and monitor the Soil & Water Conservation activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
2) Mission/ Vision statement of the Public Authority:
For Successful implementation of Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
3) Brief History of the Public Authority and context of its formation:
The Soil Conservation Engineering subdivision was functioning on dt.27.12.1971
4) Duties of the Pubic Authority:
Implementation and monitoring of the soil conservation measures under different schemes.
5) Main activities & function of the Public Authority:
To administer and Monitor the Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
6) List of services being provided by the Public Authority with a brief write up on them:
To Administer and Monitor the Soil & Water Conservation Activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the State.
7) Expectation of the Public Authority from the public for enhancing its effectiveness and efficiency:
Extend Cooperation from the public for successful implementation of Soil & Water Conservation activities and Watershed Development Programmes in the state.
8) Arrangements and methods made for seeking public participation/ Contribution:
Through community mobilization, Participatory Rural Appraisal and Capacity Building as per Watershed Development Guidelines.
9) Mechanism available for monitoring the service delivery and public grievance resolution:
As per NWDPRA/ NREGA/ OREGA & other scheme Guidelines.
10) Address of the Main Office and other Officers at different levels:
Address of Head Office:
Asst. Engineer, Soil Conservation, Khariar, Dist- Nuapara, Ph. No.- 232244
Address of the Range Offices:
i) Soil Conservation Range Office- I, At/ Po- Khariar, Dist- Nuaparaii) Soil Conservation Range - II, At/ Po- Khariar, Dist- Nuaparaiii) Soil Conservation Range Office, Boden, At/ Po- Khariar, Dist- Nuaparaiv) Soil Conservation Range Office, Sinapali, At/ Po- Sinapali, Via- Khariar, Dist- Nuapara
While all efforts have been made to make this website as authentic as possible, I & PR deptt. and Luminous Infoways will not be responsible for authentication of proactive disclosure and annual report. Respective department and Public Authority is responsible for their information. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), before acting on the information provided in the Portal.